Kamaole beach royale
A true hidden gem in Kihei, Maui Kamaole is positioned perfectly for access to everything South Maui has to offer. Book your reservation today!
About kamaole Beach Royale
Located in the heart of Kihei town, Kamaole Beach Royale enjoys a prime location across from Kam I beach. Walking distance to everything in Kihei town, this resort is pure South Maui.
Please review our reservations policy closely. It is available in full below.
Browse the property map for Kamaole Beach Royale Resort.
Kamaole Beach Royale
Kamaole Beach Royale is in the heart of Kihei across from spectacular Kamaole One Beach. Close to shops, restaurants, grocery stores this serene location is very popular with return guests and first-time visitors alike. Featuring a boutique pool, a rooftop BBQ and entertaining area with ocean views for miles. With easy access to all the finest dining, local attractions, and spectacular beaches, it will become your new home away from home. 1-, 2- or 3-bedroom units are available to accommodate everyone’s need. Head on down to the quiet relaxation of the pool or walk across the street to Kamaole One Beach for the perfect Maui beach day.
Kamaole Beach Royale Reservation Policy
PLEASE READ ALL KAMAOLE BEACH ROYALE HOUSE RULES.
Wailea Vacation Rentals
Guest Reservation Rental Agreement
Mahalo for selecting Wailea Vacation Rentals to be your host for your Maui visit. We look forward to having you as our guest as you enjoy our tropical paradise.
- COVID 19 – Guest acknowledges the current requirements for travel, mandated by the State of Hawaii. A Negative test result taken not more than 72 hours prior to arrival on Maui, must be provided if you are not vaccinated. If a negative test is not provided upon arrival in Maui, you will be required to quarantine at an approved location, until such time as the negative result is obtain and verified. The condo you have rented through Wailea Vacation Rentals is NOT an approved quarantine location. For further information regarding travel to Hawaii please visit https://hidot.hawaii.gov/coronavirus/
Additional Maui County Information – https://www.mauicounty.gov/2393/Coronavirus-COVID-19-Transportation-Rela
- COVID 19 Cancellations – If you are unable to travel due to a positive Covid 19 test result, there is a $200.00 cancellation fee, plus credit card fees. Once we receive a copy of the positive test result money will be refunded. Normal cancellation terms will apply if not Covid related as stated in item #10.
- Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that he (she) is a guest of the Owner and not a tenant; and that he (she) is not acquiring any interest in the property, no rights to renewal or recurring use.
- It is understood that each unit is privately owned including the furnishings, with Wailea Vacation Rentals solely as Agent for the Owner.
- All house rules and regulations are provided in the unit. Please read and abide by these rules. Occupancy and use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or other guests/residents. The Agent has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive Guests to vacate the premises immediately forfeiting all amounts paid and no refund will be issued.
- The Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that checkout time is no later than 11:00 a.m. and check in time is no earlier than 3:00 p.m. Due to housekeeping scheduling, flexibility for changes is not allowed unless prearranged upon receipt of confirmation of this reservation.
- Pets are not allowed in unit except for service animals. All federal, state, and county laws must be observed. Any damage caused by animal will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the premises or the items. Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold Wailea Vacation Rentals and/or Homeowner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of premises or the items. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and its agents harmless with respect there to.
- Payment terms are per guest booking platform, reservation website or travel agent. A 25 % deposit is required at the time of booking and Final balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Please call to make credit card payment. If arrival is less than 60 days, full payment is due at the time of booking. No other notice will be sent. All Holiday reservations are due, paid-in-full on October 1St.We accept personal check, agency check, money order, cashier’s check, and VISA / MASTERCARD/ AMERICAN EXPRESS. Return Check fee: $45.00
- All cancellations are charged $200.00 as a cancellation fee, plus credit card fees. Reservations cancelled prior to 60-day arrival will receive full refund less cancellation fee. If cancelled within 60-day arrival window no refund will be issued unless unit is re-rented. Only the days re-rented will be refunded.
- Guest will pay a Damage Fee in lieu of a security deposit. This fee will cover damages up to $2,000.00. Guest agrees that damages, in excess of the Damage Fee limit, will be paid by Guest immediately. Guest authorizes Wailea Vacation Rentals to charge the cost of damages to credit card on file. This coverage is not insurance and does not provide liability coverage, it only covers miscellaneous damage such as broken glasses, dishes, lamps, damages to the walls or furniture and lost inventory items (towels, glasses, chairs etc.). This waiver does not cover theft, intentional misuse, or careless/reckless damage. Guests should remain diligent in their care of the property as they would their own home.
- Guest(s) shall leave premises in clean, undamaged condition. If unit is not left in suitable condition, guest understands that agent reserves the right to charge guest for any repairs or special cleaning. There is NO SMOKING in the condo or on the premises, except where designated areas have been permitted on the property.
- Guests understand that they are renting an individual, unique private property and acknowledge that unforeseen things may happen which will affect the terms of this reservation agreement. Wailea Vacation Rentals reserves the right to relocate a guest due to acts of man and nature which may have caused a property to be unavailable for a previously reserved time. A property may suffer damage or sell with no notice to all parties and reservations may have to be relocated or cancelled. Wailea Vacation Rentalswill honor all reservations and care for all guests to the best of its ability.
This agreement is made in and shall be governed by the laws, statutes, and ordinances of the State of Hawaii.
We hope your stay with Wailea Vacation Rentals is a pleasant one.
Please call us if you have any questions regarding your unit or your stay.
Kamaole Beach Royale Resort Amenities:
- Roof Top BBQ
- Swimming pool
- Easy parking and access
- Free Internet
Kamaole Beach Royale
Check in time – 3:00 pm. Check out time – 11:00 am.
For all Kamaole Beach Royale stays there is a $75 reservation fee and a $55 Damage fee.
Rates are currently taxed at %17.42 tax, per Hawaii State requirements.
5-night minimum stay.
60-day notice is required for cancellation. $200 cancellation fee, plus credit card fee will be charged on all cancellations. If cancelled within 60 days of arrival – No refund will be issued unless unit is re-rented for dates cancelled.
Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
If we may be of any further assistance, please call.
All house rules and regulations are provided in the unit. Please read and abide by these rules.